My talk at Christ at the Checkpoint

Here is the video of my talk at Christ at the Checkpoint. I was overwhelmed, encouraged and really moved by the responses I received from those who attended. I did not expect such a warm response. I give all the glory to God, for it is His Word that continues to inspire me.

I am grateful for all the positive feedbacks, all those who thanked me in person or wrote to me, or shared and wrote about it. I spoke from my heart, pain and personal experience. My talk was a mix of my story, my frustration from some forms of Evangelical theology, and my understanding of the theology of land. Most importantly, my talk was shaped by continuously being challenged by the Sermon on the Mountain, and I hope that this was reflected.


Munther Isaac: A Palestinian Christian Perspective from Christ at the Checkpoint on Vimeo.

Comments